A Michigan native, Dr. Sikorski received his undergraduate degree from Oakland University. He earned his Doctor of Osteopathy degree from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MSU-COM). He served his internship at McLaren Macomb Hospital in Mt. Clemens, where he served as Chair of the Department of Family Medicine.
A dedicated educator, Dr. Sikorski holds an appointment as Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine at MSU-COM. His previous education activities include, Instructor in the Department of Family Medicine at Mt. Clemens Regional Medical Center, St. John Macomb Oakland Hospital and Henry Ford Macomb Hospital.
Dr. Sikorski earned the 2013 ACOFP Distinguished Fellow Award, and is recognized as a Guardian of the Profession by the American Osteopathic Association.
In 2014, Dr. Sikorski was awarded the distinguished Service Award by the Michigan Association of Osteopathic Family Physicians.
AOBFP Board Certified in Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
- Medical School - Michigan State University
- Mount Clemens Regional Hospital (Internship)
- Hospital Affiliations
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Academy of Addiction Medicine
- Macomb County Osteopathic Medical Association
- Michigan Osteopathic Association
- Michigan Association of Osteopathic Family Physicians
Awards and Publications
- ACOFP Board of Governors
- ACOFP Congress of Delegates - Speaker
- MCOF Board of Trustees
- Michigan State University - Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine - Department of Family and Community Medicine
- Wayne State University - Clinical Medicine Course, Site Instructor
- Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA - Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine
- Kansas City University, Kansas City, MO - Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine
- St. John Macomb Hospital - Family Medicine Instructor